PSOBLTA v Edgbaston Priory – Draw 3-3
PSOBLTA team: Ben Gordon-Smith, Brad Keenes, Davor Pavlovic, Ben Rogers, Paul Siviter and Philip Siviter
Edgbaston Priory team: Dan Bird, Phillipe Bunster, Andy Goddard, Richard Moore, Mason Recci and Karan Tomber
PSOBLTA 1st pair: Ben Gordon-Smith and Ben Rogers:
- beat Phillipe Bunster and Karan Tomber 7-6, 6-4
- beat Dan Bird and Richard Moore 1-6, 6-1, 10-4
PSOBLTA 2nd pair: Paul SIviter and Philip Siviter:
- lost to Andy Goddard and Mason Recci 3-6, 4-6
- beat Dan Bird and Richard Moore 6-4, 3-6, 10-5
PSOBLTA 3rd pair: Brad Keenes and Davor Pavlovic:
- lost to Phillipe Bunster and Karan Tomber 3-6, 4-6
- lost to Andy Goddard and Mason Recci 2-6, 2-6
Another weekend and another match, this time a great match against the excellent club of Edgbaston Priory. Some fine tennis was on display and always good to see the father and son Siviter combo back on court together! The match shows that the PSOBLTA team had been working on their mental attitude of champions tie-breaks as we managed to secure two of these today! Overall, a very fair result of 3-3 kept both sides happy as they ventured for a post-match debrief.
Our thanks go to Egbaston Priory for allowing us to hold the match this year, with all that is going on. And we look forward to seeing you in 2021.
Paul Siviter – PSOBLTA Match Manager