Dear PSOBLTA member,
First and foremost, I hope that this message finds you and your family and friends in good health and managing to stay upbeat in these worrying, challenging and uncertain times. It goes without saying that there are more pressing matters to deal with than tennis issues at the moment, but I just wanted to inform you all of the current situation regarding the PSOBLTA.
The PSOBLTA committee has discussed the impact COVID-19 will have on the Association and we have made the following decisions:
- All fixtures until 30 April 2020 have been suspended.
- All fixtures post-30 April 2020 will be reviewed in the coming weeks and on an ongoing basis, and the website will be updated to reflect decisions made.
- All matches against schools have been cancelled for this season.
- The D’Abernon Cup has been suspended until further notice (a separate email has been sent to all D’Abernon Cup captains).
- There will be no printed fixture list, please look at the website for all fixture updates.
We hope once the virus passes, we will be able to play some fixtures in 2020 but these will be subject to government and public health guidelines.
I wish you all well in the coming weeks and months and please keep well and safe.
Hon. Secretary PSOBLTA